Friday, January 29, 2010

hey guys! i put my blogspot.com in tinierme.com so many would follow...hehe...look this is my dad and moms bedroom...they told me not to go in without permission but they still dont punish me for going in...hehe...dont know why..☺
also why do people want to meet me for real? im not that pretty or worthy to meet with...my friends call me ugly...you know that?
also why and how did i got to be stuck with 2 boys, that i met in tinierme?
my oopa- smart,charming, good grammar,sometimes annoying and i cant understand but his understanding in my situation and always say if only he would be in california he would protect me from my father...but its ok oopa...i dont regret my dad i still love him even though he sometimes gets angry with me...(i think my oopa is trying to ignore me..)

my Bbro- cool, great to talk with, always ask questions about me...he can stop asking questions and calls me lilsis...he always think in positive manner...he doesnt want to protect me from my dad but he want to make me happy...i dont really much know that well my Bbro, but i know i can trust him...

argh!
i hope many more people would follow my blog because its boring to post something that only 1 person would read it...thanks again for my 1 follower! ^^
its really good to show up my feelings in this site because it makes me feel good and i dont have to keep everything inside me, even if its hatred or happy events...^^
ill be posting alot of pictures though...i dont just have the time to post them all in one post...hehe...bye guysz!○○○

4 comments:

  1. hi sun!i found your blog when i search your name in Google..
    -ron
    ^______________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi girl..any update?
    been waiting..ur update..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm..be confident girl with what u have..last time..nobody likes..due to my childlish look.. immature..but this time..many peoples have a look at me..so..summer is coming..whats ur plan..im getting married in 3rd july..yihaa.. im just 24..young..look like 15..hahaa

    ReplyDelete